Sidley Austin LLP, is an international law firm with headquarters in Chicago, USA. The law firm established more than 150 years ago, and today it comprises of legal professionals from a diverse group. Sidley, has a reputation for success, and has successfully represented clients on various complex matters. They offer their services on a range of legal areas, and have offices in various commercial, regulatory, and financial centers of the world. The firm offers clients their complete services, which allow them to live and work in a hassle free environment. The firm is completely committed to positive change, and strongly believe they can make a change in the world.
Sidley Austin LLP, was once known as Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP. It is one of the 6 large firms based in the USA. It is a corporate law firm that comprises of more than 1900 lawyers world wide. The law firm is amongst the highest paying companies in the United States of America. Their most recent addition was an office in Munich, Germany in 2016.
Sidley Austin LLP is a full service law firm, that offers broad experience in litigation and transactional matters. The firm has received more the most First Tier National Rankings, than any legal firm based in the United States. They were awarded law firm of the year in 2015 by US News Survey, regarding to their services in International trade, and finance law; along with litigation – securities.
- Agribusiness and Food
- Financial Services
- Investment Funds
- Life Science
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate
Sidley Austin LLP, offers a wide range of services to their clients, and strive to offer the best services. Which is why they offer complete in-depth services in each practice they cover. Here is a list of practices the firm covers, and an in-depth view of how well they cover each service area.
- Corporate and Finance
- Banking & Financial Services, Capital Markets, Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation, Emerging Companies & Venture Capital, Global FInance, Insurance, Investment Funds, Advisers & Derives, M&A, Private Equity, Project Finance & Infrastructure, and Real Estate.
- Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, ERISA Litigation, Labor, and Employment & Immigration.
- International Trade
- International Arbitration, and International Trade
- IP and Technology
- Intellectual Property Litigation, Privacy, Data Security & Information Law, Technology & IP transactions.
- Litigation, Disputes, and Investigations
- Accountants & Professional Liability, Antitrust/ Competition, Commercial Litigation & Disputes, Consumer Class Actions, Energy, ERISA Litigation, Food, Drug, & Medical Device Compliance & Enforcement, Healthcare, Insurance Disputes, Intellectual Property Litigation, Privacy, Data Security & Information Law, Product Liability, Real Estate, Securities & Derivatives, Enforcement & Regulatory, Securities & Stakeholder Litigation, Supreme Court and Appellate, and White Collar: Government Litigation & Investigations.
- Regulatory and Government Affairs
- Accountants & Professional Liability, Antitrust/ Competition, Banking & Financial Services, Communications Regulatory, Energy, Environmental, Food, Drug & Medical Device Regulatory, Government Strategies, Healthcare, Privacy, Data Security & Information Law, Real Estate, Securities & Derivatives Enforcement & Regulatory, and Transport
- Corporate Reorganization and Bankruptcy
- Non-Profit Institutions, Tax, Tax Controversy, and Trust & Estates