Baker & McKenzie is a global law firm, which has been in the business for more than sixty years. They have worked on numerous high profile cases and helped nurture global organizations. They started from the bottom, with four lawyers a single secretary in 1949, and today they are amongst the top law firms in the United States by revenues, and headcount. With their head office in Chicago, they have expanded to 77 offices in more than 47 cities around the world, and have 13000 people working under their law firm. Their growth has been slow yet steady, and they have made a mark on the world. They have followed their clients into various markets throughout the past 6 decades, and have provided them with the best services possible.
- Automotive – the automotive industry is continually changing, and with new technology on the market every few months the market evolves quickly. The firm will advise clients with distribution and production of automobiles, global ventures, internal and external relationships, and transactions.
- Consumer Goods and Retail – the firm offers a wealth of experience across various areas of laws related to the industry. Their lawyers are completely dedicated towards laws and regulations related to consumer goods and retail. The firm can help clients, and navigate them in the right direction; in even matters that are across the border. They offer creative solutions against commercial and local developments that affect their clients business.
- Energy, Mining, and Infrastructure – the firm offers its clients tailored services to ensure that their needs are met. They have ample experience in the energy, mining, and infrastructure sector; and can meet cross border needs, as well as multiple jurisdiction cases.
- Financial Institution – they offer institutions sector specific advice, on M&A, tax structuring, joint ventures, IT, real estate, outsourcing, intellectual property protection, portfolio management, local and global employment, regulatory compliance, compensation schemes, pensions, financial crimes, dispute resolution and more.
- Health Care – they advise pharmaceutical companies in global expansion, as they offer full grasp over healthcare related laws, and challenges. Ranked on the top for five years in a row for healthcare M&A by deal volume.
- Hotels, Resorts, and Tourism – ranked amongst the top for global real estate services, as they offer services to some of the largest projects across border.
- Private Equity – the firm offers global coverage on private equity matters, and their financial advisors help clients pursue the best deals at the ideal time.
- Real Estate – the firm offers complete services in the real estate sector, and can help clients across borders.
- Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) – ranked number one for technology and communications by the Chambers Global, and no other law firm has been able to score a position at even rank 2 for the last 6 years in a row.
- Antitrust and Competition
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets
- Compliance and Investigations
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment and Compensation
- Environment and Climate Change
- Information Technology and Communications
- Intellectual Property
- International Commercial and Trade
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Restructuring and Insolvency
Chicago300 East Randolph Street, Suite 5000
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Dallas2001 Ross Avenue, Suite 2300
Dallas, Texas 75201
Houston700 Louisiana, Suite 3000
Houston, Texas 77002
Miami1111 Brickell Avenue, Suite 1700
Miami, Florida 33131
New York452 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10018
Palo Alto660 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, California 94304
San FranciscoTwo Embarcadero Center, Suite 1100
San Francisco, California 94111
Washington, DC815 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, District of Columbia 20006